[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v52

Kevin Hremeviuc khremeviuc at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 07:09:48 CET 2013

Hi all,

Like others, I am seeing the 15mA current draw in suspend, which is an
excellent achievement! Now, the power consumption when the phone is on
and suspended (11% over 6.25 hours) is better than the power consumption
when I turn my phone off overnight (26% over 10.5 hours)! I am going to
leave the phone on all the time now!

Kev