[Gta04-owner] Modem reenummerating (was: Re: Crowdfunding an Ubuntu smartphone)

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Fri Aug 30 15:36:51 CEST 2013

Hello!

Le vendredi 30 août 2013 à 12:13 +0200, Radek Polak a écrit :

> > Looks like becoming a Heisenberg-Bug. The closer you look the less
> you can grab it...
>

> It seems that together with suspend/resume it triggers again. I have
> the same setup on now execept that in QtMoko in "Power management" i
> set "Suspend" interval to 10s. Got 7 reenumerates now so at least this
> way it's now reproducible.

It's good that you can finally reproduce it.

I've just a certainly stupid question : now we've a some reproducible
bug, do you know any device using same modem chip to try these steps on
it and check if it comes from the manufacturer firmware ?

I hope it will help us to define where come the issue.

Regards,
Adrien

PS:  I've understood this week, that I'm a big fan of this project,
because I use my GTA04 as my daily phone ^^