[Gta04-owner] New Graphics SDK (was: Latest neil-plus kernel status)

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 4 15:09:46 CEST 2013

Am 30.07.2013 21:30, schrieb Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller:
> Hi all,
> I have done some more fixes and updates:
>
> * reboot is now working
> * workaround for framebuffer alloc problem
> * upgraded to 3.11-rc3
> * added patch from Replicant to fix touch screen issues (not tested on Replicant yet - but appears to work elsewhere)
> * PVR is still disabled (needs more work to make /proc working)
I have found that there is a new graphicssdk by TI at:
http://software-dl.ti.com/dsps/dsps_public_sw/sdo_sb/targetcontent/gfxsdk/latest/index_FDS.html
It is done for linux 3.8 so maybe it has better chances of working
fully(that is with DRI) in the future.
Just wanted to throw this in since I found the code in neil-3.1x-plus
still has the driver code of the old SDK.