[Gta04-owner] PATCH 3.11: fix camera clock (issue #467)

Benjamin Deering ben_deering at swissmail.org
Sat Aug 3 21:55:40 CEST 2013

On 08/03/2013 03:21 PM, Norayr Chilingarian wrote:
> just wonder if it's possible to get RAW files from the camera, and if
> yes, an idea: it's good to port Fcamera - the best GNU/Linux mobile
> camera app to gta-04, also fcam API is the default API in MeeGo Harmattan.
Interesting.  I just did a very quick attempt to build fcam in the shr
build environment and got pretty far.  I had to make a small Makefile
change and add some includes.  Now it is complaining about n900 specific
camera macros.  Just taking a quick look at the n900 source, I would
think we could implement at least a partial interface for gta04 and stub
out the missing methods.

I didn't try to build fcamera, it looks like I would need qt so that
wouldn't likely work on SHR.

Ben