[Gta04-owner] Invitation to indicate interest in next batch of GTA04A5 boards

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Apr 10 09:45:35 CEST 2013

Am 10.04.2013 um 07:46 schrieb mx4812 at arcor.de:

>>> The GTA04, while having a non-free wifi firmware that is a pain to
>>> handle, solve all the previous mentioned issues.
>>
>> I think this should be made more widely known.
>
> Yes, I would have liked to see these important key issues mentioned right on
> http://www.gta04.org

That is too late and maybe a little too technical detail...

People should be directed to gta04.org because they
are searching for a solution to these issues.

And I think it is noted, isn't it?

"No locks in bootloader or kernel. No locks by undocumented hardware.
You are the owner."

How can it be improved?