[Gta04-owner] [QtMoko] VCN in QtMoko

Griera griera at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 16:05:33 CEST 2013

Hello Hermann:

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 15:16:04 +0200
Hermann Schwärzler <hermann.schwaerzler at chello.at> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Griera schrieb:
>
> > After change the properties of the qt_tslib_inject_kbdhack.pl file,
> > now I can use the mouse (but I can't input anything with keyboard, as
> > you say in the README file).
>
> What did you have to change to make it work?

A very stupid and obvious change: make scripts executable.

> [...]
> > 1) In the GTA04 (I have put the
> > http://qtmoko.sourceforge.net/download/x11vnc/ scripts in
> > /home/root/Applications/vnc):
> >
> > # cd /home/root/Applications/vnc # INJECT_DEV=/dev/input/event0
> > INJECT_OPTIONS=cal=/etc/pointercal x11vnc -rawfb console -pipeinput
> > ./qt_tslib_inject_kbdhack.pl
> >
> > 2) In a PC terminal:
> >
> > $ ssh root at 192.168.0.202 "x11vnc -geometry 1024x768 -depth
> > 24";vncviewer 192.168.0.202:0
>
> You are starting x11vnc in 1) already so you do not have to start it
> again in 2)
> vncviewer 192.168.0.202:0
> should be sufficent then.

Thanks. I thought that the are two different things

> > Many thanks for this useful scripts.
>
> For the records: These are not my scripts. They are from Karl Runge, the
>   author of x11vnc.

Then, many thanks to Karl Runge.

Now I have my GTA04 in my desktop and I only use one calendar (from GTA04). Pity that does not work the keyboard (but the perfection is difficult).

Regards.