[Gta04-owner] [QtMoko] VCN in QtMoko

Hermann Schwärzler hermann.schwaerzler at chello.at
Mon Apr 8 11:53:52 CEST 2013

Hello

On 04/08/2013 11:27 AM, Griera wrote:
> [...]
> If I run the command in a ssh windows in Debian and I get the error:

You have to run this on your gta04 (probably connected to it via ssh).

>  root at neo:/home/root/Applications/vnc# INJECT_DEV=/dev/input/event0
> INJECT_OPTIONS=cal=/etc/pointercal x11vnc
> [some stuff]

That "stuff" is important. It's mandatory that it contains

-rawfb console

and for mouse input to work it has to contain

 -pipeinput path/to/your/perl-script.pl

> 08/04/2013 11:17:30 XOpenDisplay("") failed.

This looks like you are missing the -rawfb option. So x11vnc tries to
connect to an X11-Server which does not work as qtmoko is not using X11.

> [...]

Greetings
Hermann