[Gta04-owner] [QtMoko] VCN in QtMoko

Hermann Schwärzler hermann.schwaerzler at chello.at
Mon Apr 8 10:51:36 CEST 2013

Hello

Just a quick note: You did download those perl-skripts?
If yes try this:

INJECT_DEV=/dev/input/event0 INJECT_OPTIONS=cal=/etc/pointercal x11vnc
-rawfb console -pipeinput ./qt_tslib_inject_kbdhack.pl

With this I managed to get at least mouse input working. Keyboard still
does not work.
Btw: I am using the armhf version of qtmoko and installed x11vnc through
apt-get.

Greetings
Hermann