[Gta04-owner] Invitation to indicate interest in next batch of GTA04A5 boards

Πρεκατές Αλέξανδρος aprekates at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 21:00:09 CEST 2013

I liked the idea of selling motherboard upgrade ,
 for me the biggest problem is the price thats why i'm still a GTA02 user only
:-) .

Also i think the OS side sould get more help and support.

Also since a project is libre i thing that means a device that gives you more
freedom to do more things and learn more things and that initially and by
core-principles you appeal firstly to libre-community to DIY-people to
education-oriented people and tech-expiernced user.  So they should get the
message that they can have fun with that device (as soon as they price drops!)
:-)

As far as the price :
I think the crowd-funding approach should have a try.(less ambitious and
interesting projects collect 100K and more).
And there should be an option to compose a system (as i see that's  partly
rolling)  (by excluding parts,or by second-hand parts, or by less powerfull
parts) and ofcouse to pull this you need a good OS that could run smooth in
ligther configs.

aprekates