[Gta04-owner] Touchscreen unresponsiveness with QtMoko Git master?

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Mon Apr 1 12:50:16 CEST 2013

With self-compiled QtMoko Git master, I'm seeing intermittent
touchscreen unresponsiveness.  Has anyone else seen this?

Possibly I'm missing a kernel or rootfs change other than what comes
directly from the QtMoko Git build?  Kernel-wise, I have:

  root at neo:~# uname -a
  Linux neo 3.7.0-gta04-qtmoko-v52 #1 PREEMPT Mon Jan 28 23:56:34 UTC 2013 armv7l GNU/Linux

Thanks,
        Neil

PS. Apologies for not contributing much recently.  I am still around and
listening, but busy with non-GTA04 things.