[Gta04-owner] [QtMoko] QX touchscreen input do not work

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Tue Sep 18 23:45:52 CEST 2012

Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> writes:

> On Monday, September 10, 2012 08:17:05 PM Neil Jerram wrote:
>
>> I have some theoretical patches for that (attached), but I haven't
>> offered them to Radek because I haven't really got QX working much at
>> all, and so I couldn't be sure if the QX rotation support was working.
>>
>> The first attached patch is for the main QtMoko repository; the second
>> is for the Arora submodule.
>
> Hi Neil,
> it's applied now. I tried in arora and it works good, so i expect QX to be
> working too - i will try later on Freerunner.

I have one more accelerometer-patch, below.  It changes QtMaze so that
it doesn't run its own fast timer in parallel with the one in the
accelerometer library.

I've had this for a while, so I'm confident it's good for GTA04.  It
would be good to hear from GTA01/2 people that all accelerometer
functions are still working correctly there.

Regards,
        Neil