[Gta04-owner] GTA04

BRON Mauro mauro.bron at unifr.ch
Tue Sep 18 12:45:04 CEST 2012

Hello

I wirte because i am looking for someone who could help me get my GTA04 restarted. Probably the NAND bricked, my Linux Knowledge is pretty tiny yet and dont get managed unbricking. So i ask if some in Switzerland would be as kind to help me out and could unbrick the phone for me (would be nice to learn from it)  and put a working Debian/LXDE on it that i can start the Phone. The Qtmoko i can put by my own on it.
I can either send the phone by post so far someone would want to help me, or for me better would be to meet and share. I got everyting i need.

Let me know if their is someone who can help me

kind regards

Mauro Bron
rte des Arsenaux 37
CH-1700 Fribourg