[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v48

Christoph Mair christoph.mair at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 19:03:26 CEST 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:
> QtMoko v48 is out now, you can download images for Freerunner and GTA04 from
> here [1][2]. For more info about QtMoko please visit our homepage [3].

Thanks for another great release!

>   * changes for 3.5 kernel on gta04
>   * turning of gps antena on gta04 during startup to save power

I've noticed that my device does not recognize the external antenna
anymore. The VSIM regulator which supplies the antenna delivers only
1.8V instead of 2.8V. I haven't looked at the kernel source yet, but
there might be a bug somewhere because 'cat
/sys/class/regulator/regulator.8/microvolts' returns 1.8V while the
min and max parameters are set to 2.8V

Christoph