[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v48

Sven openmoko at maricon.de
Thu Sep 13 15:06:54 CEST 2012

Hello Radek,

>> a) that something has been mixed up with displaying the current.
>> Obviously you added "/mA" and this overlays now with the current of
>> suspend.
> Ahh it seems that the location and current are on the same place. It's now
> fixed in git.
>
> One workaround is Settings->Homescreen->uncheck Location.

Yes, this will help a bit and provide something like "123//mA". But don't try to let the phone suspend for several times, because this will result in something like "123/45/67mA"...   :-))

>> b) The battery icon doesn't work any more.
> Even after restart? For me it works, but i saw missing battery icon in
> mokofaen after some playing with it.

Unfortunately yes, even after powering off and on again battery icon in Finxi will always show empty battery. Perhaps something happened with switching from kernel 3.2 to 3.5, here?

>> I hope Finxi is not out of maintenance, now...
> Not at all. It's still builtin default when you build qtmoko from sources. I
> think finxi also better handles rotation...

Very good, thank you very much!! I absolutely like this highly individual style, being completely different from all that commercial mud.   \o/\o/

Best regards
    Sven