[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v48

gilles.filippini at free.fr gilles.filippini at free.fr
Thu Sep 13 10:35:40 CEST 2012

[ sorry, forgot to reply to the list ]

The PowerManagement app says suspend 5 secs after lock. Here is the
sequence I've tried:
1- Shutdown the device completely, with battery removed
2- Startup
3- PIN code
4- Lock and wait 5+ secs
=> screen goes black
5- Touch the screen
=> the screen awakes

> > * there is a noticeable "crack" sound at each audio context
> > switching
>
> I have noticed too - for now it's good indicator that the sound is
> working ;-)
> It should go off once we just change controls which differ between
> scenarios.
> This is somewhere on the bottom of my long todo list.
>
> > * I've tried to configure GPRS/3G using AT commands through
> > minicom, but
> > I've had to stop qpe to make it work. Is there a way to proceed
> > without
> > stopping qpe?
>
> No need to do it manually - go to Settings->Internet->New(in context
> menu)-
> >GPRS/3G
>
> Fill your APN, select start from context menu and you are connected.
> I cant
> test this because my sim does not support GPRS data, but others are
> using it
> and it's working for them.

Stupid me /o\. I fiddled it many hours with a GPRS/3G disabled card.
Then when I tried with a compatible card I wasn't confident enough to
try the simple way.

Thanks,

_g