[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v48

Gilles Filippini gilles.filippini at free.fr
Thu Sep 13 00:36:31 CEST 2012

Hi,

Radek Polak a écrit , Le 12/09/2012 20:38:
> QtMoko v48 is out now, you can download images for Freerunner and GTA04 from
> here [1][2]. For more info about QtMoko please visit our homepage [3].

I've just received my GTA04 a few days ago ( thanks GD \o/ ) and I'm
happy to test v48 with it :)

At first sight it seems rather functional. Just a few annoying glitches:
* suspend doesn't disable the touchscreen
* there is a noticeable "crack" sound at each audio context switching
* I've tried to configure GPRS/3G using AT commands through minicom, but
I've had to stop qpe to make it work. Is there a way to proceed without
stopping qpe?

Many thanks,

_g.