[Gta04-owner] No gta-04 available

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 23:05:05 CEST 2012

On Saturday 20 October 2012 20:30:45 Michaël Parchet wrote:
> Before to buy a freerunner, I would like to make sure that, with the gta04,
> I have a 3g antenna and so I can phone throw 3g
I am quite sure. I am not sure though, whether I have been in 3G-only areas
with my phone, so I have not been able to experience first hand.

> If it's the case, I'm very interested to buy a freerunner with the gta 04.
You understand correctly: to use the GTA04, parts from a previous Openmoko
phone are needed, or replacement parts.

> But it seems that the gta 04 is currently not available. isn't it  ?
Nikolaus is the best to answer that question.

Best regards,

Boudewijn