[Gta04-owner] Questions about OpenPhoenux 2804

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Wed Oct 10 11:00:15 CEST 2012

Because especially the total number of GTA04A3 is interesting.

Best regards
   Sven

Von:    Sven Dyroff <S.Dyroff at phytec.de>
An:     List for communicating with real GTA04 owners
<gta04-owner at goldelico.com>
Datum:  10.10.2012 10:54
Betreff:        Re: [Gta04-owner] Questions about OpenPhoenux 2804
Gesendet von:   gta04-owner-bounces at goldelico.com

Eeehhh... Perhaps I was misunderstandable. I wanted to ask for two
numbers, not for only one...

Von:        "Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns at goldelico.com>
An:        List for communicating with real GTA04 owners
<gta04-owner at goldelico.com>
Datum:        10.10.2012 10:41
Gesendet von:        gta04-owner-bounces at goldelico.com

Am 10.10.2012 um 10:11 schrieb Sven Dyroff:

Hello Nikolaus,

> Currently GTA04A4 is in production but completely sold out.
> So you can expect the upcoming GTA04A5.

So how many GTA04A3 and how many GTA04A4 will have been sold in total when
GTA04A5 will come out?

~ 200