[Gta04-owner] QtMoko -> Shutdown device

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Oct 8 14:08:26 CEST 2012

On Monday, October 08, 2012 01:03:04 PM Christ van Willegen wrote:

> I have an A4.
>
> I would _assume_ that the software does this for me, because else it
> isn't a shutdown...?

QtMoko has script for this called modem-poweroff.sh but it's invocation on
shutdown is not yet implemented. I have also noticed that in suspend after
powering the modem off the device draws even more mA than when the modem is on.

I can try to implement powering modem off for next QtMoko version - this quite
depends on how much spare time i will have.

Regards

Radek