[Gta04-owner] New SD card setup

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 23:29:16 CEST 2012

On Friday 05 October 2012 23:17:44 Lionel Broche wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am in the process of creating the SD card too, and that seems similar to
> the creation of a boot card for the Letux400. Could it be possible to adapt
> the script?
> I just cannot find a documentation about the commands for fdisk so I don't
> feel like trying for now.

If you're starting from scratch, there's a makesd for GTA04 as well:
http://download.goldelico.com/gta04/20120928-GTA04-Production/makesd

That version will download and install the HW validation distro, but you can
comment out the lines regarding the second partition. Take care to check the
correct device (and modify it to your situation) for your SD card as well.

Which distro(s) do you plan to install?

Best regards,

Boudewijn