[Gta04-owner] Bluetooth Audio

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:03:17 CEST 2012

Hi

I was wonderng how to make Music play on my bluetooth headset. I am not
sure I know how to set that up.
So far I have
1) paired successfully with my bluetooth headset
2) "Connect headset" in Bluetooth Settings->Paired Devices
Interesting thing is: I have to press a button on my headset when it makes
some ringtone noise, else connecting fails. Bluetooth Settings say
"Connected to headset" so it seems fine.
3) Play music by Media Player
The sound still comes out of the phones speakers. I am using the kernel
from [1]
How is playing sound over bluetooth supposed to b set up/enabled?

Best Regards
Josua

[1]
http://qtmoko.sourceforge.net/debian/gta04/linux-image-3.5-qtmoko-gta04_49-1_armel.deb