[Gta04-owner] Simon Tatham's puzzles for QtMoko

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Tue Oct 2 20:05:15 CEST 2012

Gabor Laszlo <glaszlo at gmail.com> writes:

> Great! Thanks for the quick fix.

Pleasure!

> next idea is: an option to show the puzzles in the 'choose game' menu
> sorted by times played (so the favorites are on top)

I'm not sure I'd like that.  Predictability - in this case, alphabetical
ordering - is also a useful feature, and IMO outweighs your suggestion.

Still, you did say "option"...  But I have many other things that I'd
rather work on first, so I think this is something for someone else to
implement if they feel like it.

Regards,
        Neil