[Gta04-owner] Bluetooth handsfree unit

Gilles Filippini gilles.filippini at free.fr
Tue Nov 27 00:16:46 CET 2012

arne anka a écrit , Le 26/11/2012 23:39:
>> pactl doesn't report any bluetooth device while it has been successfully
>> paired.
>
> well, pairing's probably not enough -- you'll need to connect with the
> matching profile (a2dp or hsfp/hsp). i guess, that's something to be
> done via hcitool or the like from the bluez package.
> i usually use the blueman-applet for that kind of stuff, so i am not
> sure, what exactly needs to be done.

Connection as a2dp or hsfp/hsp is correct and managed via QtMoko
Bluetooth settings. I am sure it is successful since answering and
ending a call from the bluetooth device does work. What does not work is
the audio routing.

Many components are involved with PulseAudio: DBus, udev, ConsoleKit.
>From the log (finally found the QtMoko Logging settings entry), the
PulseAudio ConsoleKit module acknowledges the device connection:

D: [pulseaudio] bluetooth-util.c: dbus: interface=org.bluez.Device,
path=/org/bluez/1564/hci0/dev_00_23_78_80_55_07, member=PropertyChanged
D: [pulseaudio] module-console-kit.c: dbus: interface=org.bluez.Device,
path=/org/bluez/1564/hci0/dev_00_23_78_80_55_07, member=PropertyChanged

But nothing in pactl but the 3 gta04 alsa devices.

My understanding stops here for now...

Thanks,

_g.