[Gta04-owner] Bluetooth handsfree unit

"Benedikt Bär | Relamp.tk" beniwtv at relamp.tk
Mon Nov 26 21:01:58 CET 2012

On 11/26/2012 04:56 PM, Gilles Filippini wrote:
> Radek Polak a écrit , Le 26/11/2012 16:13:
>> On Monday, November 26, 2012 03:11:23 PM Gilles Filippini wrote:
>>
>>> I haven't succeeded in setting up my GTA04 to work with a Bluetooth
>>> handsfree unit. I have two such devices (Jabra BT2035 and Lenco BT25),
>>> and the result is the same with both of them:
>>> * pairing does work
>>> * I can answer and end calls
>>> * but no sound on either side, whatever sound profile I select during
>>> the call: bluetooth headset, speaker, earpiece.
>>> * btw, none of these profiles is selected when the call starts.
>>> * I can hear an occasional sound artifact from time to time on the
>>> device, independently of the call context.
>>>
>>> The devices work correctly when paired with my eeepc.
>>>
>>> Any clue?
>> If you have Freerunner you could compare what is different, because on FR it
>> works so most likely there's something different in the HW.
>>
>> The problem can be in devices's plugins/audiohardware. It should be copy of
>> GTA02's audiohardware and the bluetooth bits are there in BluetoothAudioState
>> class.

Hi,

I also have the same problem, GTA04A4. I don't have a FR around anymore,
because the charging is broken.

I'd would also like to have a look at this, could you point us on how to
enable logs? (I played a bit with the logging* scripts, but I have not
been able to get any output from QtMoko - only system log. It says
something about selecting the QtMoko log catrgories - but I have not yet
found out how to do this.

I can't promise I actually can fix anything (never before programmed in
Qt/QtMoko), but I definitively want to give it a try.

Ben