[Gta04-owner] Battery live: shutdown really shuts down?

e.waelde ew.ng7125 at nassur.net
Wed Nov 21 08:28:40 CET 2012

Hello,

I can confirm that the battery is drained fast (like 50% over 10
hours) even though I shut down the phone (pressing POW long,
then selecting "Shutdown Device" from the menu).

Therefore I keep removing the battery, which has the nasty
side effect, that the time from the rtc is gone after a few
hours.

So I suspect, that "something" is not shutdown properly.

Where should I look?

Along the same line: where do I need to look, to add a "suspend
phone" entry to the above mentioned menu? Or is there some other
place already?

Cheers,
Erich