[Gta04-owner] Power in suspend (was Re: New GTA04 installation!)

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 20 14:01:54 CET 2012

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:37:28 AM Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> BTW: it is even worse if the modem sees some base stations but they
> don't receive the answers. I have seen the modem alternate every 30
> seconds between 3-10 mA and 200 mA.

Hi Nikolaus,
have you actually tried to meassure the current drawn by modem or is this
number just from the modem specs?

It would be nice to know that modem is not eating our battery. With 3.5 kernel
i have ~30mA in suspend so there must be still something eating those
20..27mAmps then..

Btw do you have idea why A3 users have better the suspend numbers? (i cant
check but IIRC someone with A3 reported better numbers, is it true?)

Regards

Radek