[Gta04-owner] boot abort

Christoph Mair christoph.mair at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 23:56:05 CET 2012

Hi Heinz,

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:44 PM, Heinz Matusch <heinz.matusch at utanet.at> wrote:
> afterwards while booting again i lost the power connection (the battery droped
> out), now the device stop booting, the left button blinking fast alternating
> red and green and the left button blinking also slow alternating red and
> green.

IIRC blinking fast means that u-boot could not load a kernel image.
Maybe the filesystem was damaged somehow by the power cut? Try to
create a new SD card, then it should work again. I would recommend the
system from http://download.goldelico.com/gta04/unstable which will
also update the bootloader to the newest version.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
  Christoph