[Gta04-owner] [QtMoko] Phone stopped suspending

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Mon Nov 12 19:45:47 CET 2012

Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> writes:

> On Monday, November 12, 2012 12:28:36 AM Neil Jerram wrote:
>
>> (This is with self-built Git HEAD, which should be similar to v49-rc1.)
>
> I hope this is now fixed in git [1], i am trying it on phone now.

I think it's good.  On my first attempt, after pulling, rebuilding and
updating the phone, it didn't fix the problem.  But then I rebooted the
whole phone, and since then suspend is working again for me.

(On the other hand, media playback (Ogg Vorbis) now doesn't seem to work
- but that's less important, so can wait.)

Many thanks,
     Neil