[Gta04-owner] The sound level changes with or without remote USB cable

Marc Langlois langlois.marc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 22:39:22 CET 2012

Hi list,

I've run into some problems with the sound for my correspondent. If my
GTA04A4 connect with  PC via USB, my correspondent hear my voice but
otherwise (my GTA04A4 is not connect with  PC)  my correspondent is
deaf.

My system is an GTA04A4 with Qtmoko V48 (microsd) in mode Earpiece.
The difference between the tension (volts) without or with is low
(3841000 in charge and 3761000 without cable. The value of Analog
Capture Volume is level 5 (max valuein alsa). This problem is
systematic same battery is full charge.

Where should I look next?

Thank you !

Marc Langlois