[Gta04-owner] Hardware Routing in FSO – Call for testers

Lukas Märdian luk at slyon.de
Tue Nov 6 22:18:28 CET 2012

Hey all!

I've recently implemented a solution in FSO, to provide hardware routing
on the GTA04. As hwrouting is only available on GTA04 revision A4+ I can
not test it on my A3 device.

I'd appreciate, if one of you guys could test it:

http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=cornucopia.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/slyon/gta04-hwrouting

How to test:
  * Install the latest FSO (0.12.0-rc2) on your GTA04.
  * Install fsodeviced from the slyon/gta04-hwrouting branch.
  * Enable "extra_path = hwrouting/" option of [router_alsa] in
/etc/freesmartphone/conf/GTA04/fsodeviced.conf
  * Use the mdbus2 utility to connect to your network carrier.
  * Use the mdbus2 utility to initiate a test call.
  * Report about your experience and the sound quality.

If you're interested in helping me out, please get in touch with me.
I can provide Debian packages, if needed.

Cheers,
  Lukas