[Gta04-owner] QtMoko patch to show pressure from BMP085 device

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Tue May 29 13:53:39 CEST 2012

Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> writes:

> Hi Neil!

Hi!

> nice works, it's now commited and ready for next release. I have got it running
> and it works great.

That was quick - but did your commit include the new files?
(gta04pressure.cpp and .h)

Also here's a further change to export the BMP085-reported temperature;
but doesn't add it to the UI by default, as it won't be meaningful to
most users.

It's not that useful, but maybe worth having in the codebase for
completeness?

Regards,
        Neil