[Gta04-owner] 3.4 kernel for GTA04.

NeilBrown neilb at suse.de
Mon May 21 10:30:55 CEST 2012

Hot on the heels for the release of 3.4 from Linus, I'm happy to
announce
   git://github.com/neilbrown/linux.git gta04/3.4.y
   git://neil.brown.name/gta04 3.4-gta04

There is very little new here apart from changes needs to make it work on 3.4
which included:
 - fixes to the pwm driver (drives the backlight) to match changes in dm_timer
    (OMAP dual-mode timer)
 - declare more consumers for the display sub system regulator so the driver
   can find its powersource
 - Use the new driver probe deferral code (instead of my own) to
   initialise the wifi chip only after the reset line is available.
   This required some changes and bug fixes to GPIO and MMC.
 - change the names of some DAI names so that audio works again.

Most of my time has been going to pushing various other things upstream -
hopefully some of the fixes I'm carrying will appear in 3.5-rc.

Reports of success and failure are always welcome.

NeilBrown