[Gta04-owner] [ANN] GTA04 Keyboard prototype

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon May 14 11:11:16 CEST 2012

Am 14.05.2012 um 11:01 schrieb Christoph Mair:

> On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Denis Shulyaka <shulyaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>> MPR121 uses I2C 3.3v interface which I guess we've got.
>
> This chip can also operate from 1.8V which is what we have on the
> GTA04 (and the I2C bus also uses these levels)
>
> Christoph

Christoph didn't mention that there is already a driver for the MPR121

	http://gitorious.org/freerunner-navigation-board/mpr121/trees/master/kernel

and hardware for experimentation was available through the Freerunner Navigation
board:

	http://www.mail-archive.com/community@lists.openmoko.org/msg62529.html
	http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Freerunner_Navigation_Board_v3#Bottom_side

Unfortunately it is no longer in production now (lack of demand).

If someone wants to develop such a touch keyboard, we
can help to get it produced and distributed for the masses.