[Gta04-owner] [ANN] GTA04 Keyboard prototype

Eric André eric.andre at rican.ch
Mon May 7 21:35:13 CEST 2012

I'd love a GTA with a keybord.

If I dare, before it's too late for such an idea and if I am not the only one who would like that:

Keeping the keyboard behind the device, using, let's say six fingers, three of each hand (=six keys) for the whole alphabet?

Inspired from binary codes, it'd make 63 possible combinations.

Longer to learn but very easy then. And we could type while looking at the screen instead of searching for tiny keys to tap on.

Tell me if it's totally stupid or just a bit...
 Eric