[Gta04-owner] Important to remember--logic

Jack Jones sanctuarys3172 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 20:19:37 CET 2012

Remember all gta04  testers,,when testing, the most likely error is from human error, then machine malfunction ,,this is the main reason for errors,allways apply code twice or thrice to make sure there is no system error first,then adjust code if needed,,be particularly care full with code,,I have spent much money on "O'Reilly" books and i stll find basic errors in their code which render programs disfunctional and which they should have corrected before selling the books