[Gta04-owner] Some questions about the GTA04A4

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sat Feb 11 17:08:41 CET 2012

btw I'm not even shure that we have the non-free 3d working.
Without it it works just fine(you just won't be able to play games relying on
heavy 3d acceleration such as quake3).
(other games like battle for wesnoth, pingus, prboom etc...will work just fine
without 3d acceleration, I've to port the recipes from openembedded-classic
and test them tough(for instance I suspect that wesnoth need to be adapted to
the screen resolution nowadays(with modification of the GUI in WML(a bit like
xml but for wesnoth)) , it used to work on freerunner in the past).

Denis.