[Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: Amazing adventures with a brandnew GTA04...

Jack Jones sanctuarys3172 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 23:00:02 CET 2012

some sims most  dont seem to be hot swapable but if you catch the code at the riight  place you might get some sort of bastardized or not connection,Ive found a modem that works without a sim! it has a slot but once your subscribed and connected to a provider you can take the sim out and it still connects! but still a different sim wont work after ejection