[Gta04-owner] GTA04 starts discharging to zero after charged

Jack Jones sanctuarys3172 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 20:00:04 CET 2012

see simpers for the electrical stuff

________________________________
 From: Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz>
To: List for communicating with real GTA04 owners <gta04-owner at goldelico.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 7:30 PM
Subject: [Gta04-owner] GTA04 starts discharging to zero after charged

Hi,
i have noticed that when i plug USB to my GTA04 it charges battery until it's
full. But then the device seems to draw energy only from battery.

In real life this means that you plug GTA04 to USB and if you come few hours
later the battery is drained.

This is on 3.2 kernel, i havent tested 2.6.32.

Is there any easy fix for this? I'd like to spare my battery a bit - i am
afraid that 3 charging cycles per day will kill it soon.

Thanks

Radek