[Gta04-owner] Detect Call Hangup / Option Datasheet

Marcel Holtmann marcel at holtmann.org
Sat Feb 4 19:01:42 CET 2012

Hi Neil,

> > I have a patch for oFono that does AT+CLCC polling even during active
> > calls and that seems to work just fine. It is a rather small change
> > actually to add voice call support for Option modems.
> >
> >  drivers/atmodem/voicecall.c |   22 +++++++++++++++++++---
> >  plugins/hso.c               |    6 ++++++
>
> Is this patch included in
>
>   commit 1600d4fdcc89dc8008df9e80ff351ebd4bcb6603
>   Author: Marcel Holtmann <marcel at holtmann.org>
>   Date:   Fri Jan 6 18:52:12 2012 -0800
>
>       hso: Enable voice call handling if support has been detected
>
>       Check if AT_OPCMENABLE is supported and if so, then enable the voice
>       call handling as well.
>
> ?  Or do you still have further changes for GTA04 support that aren't
> yet in oFono git?
>
> (I've written a phone GUI that uses oFono, and I'd like to see if it
> really works on the GTA04.)

we have everything pushed into oFono that we could and with oFono 1.3
you should be fine actually. However I think it needs one more patch for
the general PCM routing/settings setup. I have not pushed that one.

I do not own a GTA04, so all the patches have been developed with a
normal ExpressCard from Option. So have a try and report back.

Regards

Marcel