[Gta04-owner] Detect Call Hangup / Option Datasheet

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Sat Feb 4 13:19:45 CET 2012

Hi Marcel,

Marcel Holtmann <marcel at holtmann.org> writes:

> I have a patch for oFono that does AT+CLCC polling even during active
> calls and that seems to work just fine. It is a rather small change
> actually to add voice call support for Option modems.
>
>  drivers/atmodem/voicecall.c |   22 +++++++++++++++++++---
>  plugins/hso.c               |    6 ++++++

Is this patch included in

  commit 1600d4fdcc89dc8008df9e80ff351ebd4bcb6603
  Author: Marcel Holtmann <marcel at holtmann.org>
  Date:   Fri Jan 6 18:52:12 2012 -0800

      hso: Enable voice call handling if support has been detected

      Check if AT_OPCMENABLE is supported and if so, then enable the voice
      call handling as well.

?  Or do you still have further changes for GTA04 support that aren't
yet in oFono git?

(I've written a phone GUI that uses oFono, and I'd like to see if it
really works on the GTA04.)

Thanks,
      Neil