[Gta04-owner] Sound devices in the GTA04

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Sun Dec 30 13:35:44 CET 2012

Hi Neil and Nikolaus,

I've been looking at / checking the ALSA states in QtMoko, after
discovering that the PhoneHeadset state doesn't yet work.  Although it's
nearly a year old, I think your exchange beginning with the mail below
is the best reference for understanding the ALSA controls, and I have a
few questions about the details.

I've also attached a spreadsheet that shows the current QtMoko A3 state
settings, with markup about which states are or are not basically
working, and whether controls are relevant to capture or playback, or
irrelevant to the GTA04.