[Gta04-owner] GTA04 is not charging

Sebastian Reinhardt snr at lmv-hartmannsdorf.de
Thu Dec 27 18:29:08 CET 2012

Since few days my GTA04 is not charging the battery! I tried a new
battery, new usb- cable, wall charger instead of PC/ USB- HUB. No
chance. If I plug in the cable, the display illumination is on 100%.
Then it takes 2-3 seconds and the charging symbol is shown on display
and LED in power switch is red. 10 minutes it seems to be charging
(without increasing bar in battery symbol!) and showing "-249/mA" in
idle screen, but then charging stops! Plug off an plug in the USB cable,
then the 10 min. period starts again. But without real charging! The
battery symbol remains empty and red!
Now, the battery is drained. The second (new one), also. If I plug in
the USB cable, GTA04 is switching on and showing GoldenDel. screen
(power LED green) and boot menu (qtmoko, NAND, 1.sh, 2.sh with red power
LED). If I choose one option, the phone tries, but then booting starts
again.
So, what can I do to get it working? Is the phone dead?

--
Regards

Sebastian Reinhardt