[Gta04-owner] mixed thoughts: tablet/fm/nemomobile

Norayr Chilingarian norayr at arnet.am
Sat Dec 1 11:24:59 CET 2012

I am not yet an owner, though I read this mailing list for a year.
I think this is a most exciting mobile project ever, and I believe one
day I will be able to get my own gta-04(or may be five?) board.

As I already own (and use) o Freerunner (gta02) I believe my next gta
device will be a tablet. That's why I am really interested in
OpenPhoenux 7004 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKUVtGp_AmY) prototype
and wonder when it will be possible to order that kind of tablet with 3d
printed case from goldendelico.

  There were a message back in September, or August - so people could
add some features they would like to have - cannot find this message to
reply to, so I would dare to tell here: after getting used to n900 I
think that FM transmitter is a really "must have" feature.
I do not do cell calls or SMS texts and I use SIM card slot for data
only Internet connections. I listen Internet radio stations a lot, and I
used to transmit those radio streams over FM in my car.

And a complete offtop - now, when a tablet arrive we'll have a bigger
screen which will make it possible to run Nemomobile (mer) on this
device. I may even port it myself, if there will be no other builds.

Sincerely,
Norayr