[Gta04-owner] QtMoko and Windows

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Wed Aug 29 01:15:30 CEST 2012

In case it's of wider interest...  I have Windows (7) at work and today
used that straightforwardly to charge my GTA04.  (Windows automatically
found and installed an "RNDIS/Ethernet Gadget" driver.)  After
configuring IP address 192.168.0.200 on the Windows network adapter, it
was also possible to PuTTY from Windows to the phone.

I recall that for GTA02 in the past it was necessary to explicitly
install an .inf file.  That doesn't seem necessary with GTA04 now.

         Neil