[Gta04-owner] Headset detection.

NeilBrown neilb at suse.de
Mon Aug 27 13:44:41 CEST 2012

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:11:42 +0200 Paul Kocialkowski <paulk at paulk.fr> wrote:

> Le samedi 18 août 2012 à 10:13 +1000, NeilBrown a écrit :
> > I've push out a patch to my 3.5 branch which provides headset detection
> > support.  It is included below.
>
> Can you confirm that it still works after recording from the mic?
> I think after recording, the headset mic bias gets disabled.

I haven't noticed any problem like that.  Have you actually noticed such a
problem?
What exactly do you do?  Just run 'arecord'? or do you set some particular
"alsa" settings?

It is not impossible that changing some settings with alsamixer might stop it
from working (I'd be surprised though) but just recording should not.

If you can make it not work, please report exactly what sequence of steps you
perform to make it fail.

Thanks,
NeilBrown