[Gta04-owner] No /sys/devices/virtual/gpio/gpio145/value in 3.5 kernel?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Aug 23 20:59:36 CEST 2012

Hi,
it seems that there is no /sys/devices/virtual/gpio/gpio145/value dir in 3.5
kernel.

In QtMoko i used it for powering on/off the GPS. I know that GPS is now powered
on automatically, but still i could use it for 2 things:

I have code in suspend which toggles GPS when the device is suspended and
immediately wakes.

I have code in GPS plugin which toggles GPS when there are no data on
/dev/ttyO1.

Maybe i could definitely get rid of this (and drop 3.2 kernel support), but
currently bluetooth is not working for me so it would be regression...

Regards

Radek