[Gta04-owner] Simon Tatham's puzzles for QtMoko

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Thu Aug 23 01:50:08 CEST 2012

Neil Jerram <neil at ossau.homelinux.net> writes:

> Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> writes:
>
>> Hi Neil,
>> I have packaged it for QtMoko, you can install it from here [1]. I have added
>> debian dir for packaging here [2].
>>
>> Thanks for a nice game, i didnt have time to play it yet, but looking foward
>> it.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Radek
>>
>> [1] http://qtmoko.sourceforge.net/apps/qtmoko-sgt-puzzles.html
>> [2] https://github.com/radekp/sgt-puzzles
>
> Hi Radek,
>
> Many thanks for this!

Hi Radek,

I just took a closer look at this, by installing it myself in Raptor.
Unfortunately it doesn't look right.

1. The install pulls in lots of dependencies (X, Gtk, Atk etc.) that
shouldn't be needed for the Qt port.

2. After the install, and even after restarting the phone, I don't see
"Puzzles" in the Games menu, or anywhere else.

Any idea about those?

> BTW it's really nice to see that you are working on the 3G now.  I hope
> you also had a good holiday!

Thanks enormously for this.  The 3G in v47 is working perfectly for me
so far.  It's lovely to have NeronGPS navigation with the maps being
downloaded as needed over 3G.

Regards,
        Neil