[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v46

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Fri Aug 3 15:31:32 CEST 2012

Hello Radek,

meanwhile I made some more tests and especially had my first real
telephone calls. Result: Sound is loud and clear in both directions, delay
is low and no echo! Everything seems to work good and reliably. Once again
thank you very much!

Only one problem remains: If I call someone else and the other one hangs
up at the end, QtMoko never recognizes this. In this case I also need to
end the call by myself, too. Only if the other one had initiated the call
and hangs up in the end, then QtMoko also ends the call, correctly.

Furthermore I tried NeronGPS, but unfortunately without any success. No
fix even after 2 1/2 minutes, outside and with clear view to the sky in
all directions. Your new satellite icon always says 0. An earlier version
of QtMoko caught fixes, although with very weak reception (-> only outside
and only with clear view to the sky in all directions).

So finally my question again: Are you interested in getting donation for
this great work, and if yes, how? I'm asking this question here on the
list again because I think donating to software projects is a general
theme. It has already been discussed within this list, but IIRC without
lasting result. Of course I know that there are more guys involved in
making QtMoko to come true, but I don't know who all and who did how much.
So what shall I do other than offering you in personal the donation?
You're free to spread it to the other involved guys...

Best regards,
   Sven