[Gta04-owner] Discussion: what are your dreams for the Openmoko Community

Mario Barcala mario.barcala.rodriguez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 08:51:59 CEST 2012

Hi all:

I'm following this list for several months, and keep thinking about
buying the device or not. My three main concerns are:

1) To have a mobile phone reliable on GSM (voice and SMS)

Although I want to help testing/solving phone problems, I want to
use it as my main phone, and I have not clear if it is stable enough
to GSM calls and SMS sending/reception.

2) The price is higher than I expect.

3) Battery life is lower than I except.

Despite this, I think that if I could get better price and GSM is
relatively stable, I would buy it.

Regards,

  Mario

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller escribiu: