[Gta04-owner] Replicant UI starting on GTA04

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Mon Apr 16 17:48:28 CEST 2012

Excerpts from PaulK's message of 2012-04-16 14:49:11 +0000:
> After spending the last few weeks trying to get GTA04 kernel to work
> with Android parts, along with fixing Android software which didn't seem
> to stop crashing, I finally got Android UI to start on GTA04.
congratulations!

> It is still full of bugs, sort of too slow, but it somehow looks
> promising. The biggest part of the work isn't over yet and we still have
> a lot of components to write/adapt, but this a first step.
looking forward the future of you project =)
please keep up you great work and i hope others who can contribute to it will pick up some tasks...

> I attached a picture of Replicant lockscreen on GTA04, just to show you
> how nice it looks.
bit 'nit picking' here, for mailing lists i usually prefer to send a link to online photo rather than attach it to message ;)

~ elf pavlik ~